Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Transplant Day (T-minus 2)

Two Days until my transplant. This is the last day I will be at home with the kids, so I am spending it playing with them and making sure all the little things around the house are done that will need to be done in the next couple weeks. Lots of little errands and such.

I am still feeling at peace. No real anxiety or worry at this point. I really just feel ready to get to the next phase....recovery.

I will try to post each day as they come, please bear with me as I don't take medications well and may not be up to posting early on. Our family page, however, will probably be updated regularly by Kyla.

Keep my kids in mind over the next week or so. They are used to Daddy being home everyday and Lincoln is old enough to know something big is happening. I have tried to explain to him as best I can, but I know being separated from me for a week will be hard.

Thanks to everyone who has been so supportive of our family in the days and weeks running up to this transplant, we have truly been overwhelmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment